Blockchain technology has influenced many mainstream industries, one of which is real estate. Technology has helped enterprises to maintain orderly records and simplify cross-border transactions. In addition, it is revolutionizing important activities such as sales, leasing, purchase and transaction management.
As the technology has proven to be a game-changer, many experts speculate about its future in the industry. Blackero has already organized several events on the topic, and the venture is holding another one shortly.
to come blockchain event It will be in the form of a virtual conference where real estate and blockchain experts from around the world will participate. In this event these experts will share their opinion about the future role of blockchain in the real estate sector.
In addition, the event will throw light on topics such as:
- Benefits and opportunities of blockchain
- Enabling efficient processing of payments and financing
- Transparency in property title management
- Reliable liaison between buyers and sellers
- Tamper-proof contract management and record-keeping
- Tokenization of real estate assets, best practices and experiences
- Due diligence and financial evaluation process to manage logistics and supply chain
- The challenges of using blockchain technology in the real estate sector
The event will be active for two days starting from September 8. Names like Blockhainmedia.id, News Affinity, Bravenewcoin.com, Cryptonomist etc. will cover the event. In addition, it will include specialists such as:
- Dr. Naseem Naqvi (President of the British Blockchain Association)
- Piper Moretti (CEO of Crypto Realty Group)
- Baxter Hines (CIO and CFA of Honeycomb Digital Investments)
- Michael Flight (Chief Executive Officer of Liberty Real Estate Fund)
- Amit Puri (Vice President, Leasing Division, DAMAC Group)
- Farooq Mahmood (Managing Director and Chairman, Silverline Group)
- Klaus Scanning (CEO of DigiShares)
- Todd Miller (Vice President of ChromaWay USA’s Biz and Partnership Development)
Several other experts will be attending the event to discuss the future of blockchain in the industry. With such names sharing their insights, the conference is bound to present a quality assessment of the space.
Just Bookmark For More Updates