Lualu: Now Pinterest can claim more than one website – There is no denying that Pinterest is one of the social media platforms that can drive traffic to our blog. In addition, Pinterest is definitely a source of backlinks for our blog.
As we all know, Pinterest is a place to share images online. We can upload the image directly or share the image on our blog via the article URL. With this, visitors can save the image or visit the blog directly by clicking the link on the image.
Pinterest also provides analytics to see metrics for each image we share, such as the number of images viewed versus the number of clicks on our blog link.
Fitur Complaints Website
And Pinterest also has a complaints website feature to make it easier to view our blog analytics. Initially, this website claim functionality was only provided for one website for each profile. However, Pinterest has recently developed this feature that is, we can design more than one website or blog. With this we can check the statistics to be more specific of each of our blogs.
How to claim a website on Pinterest
We can claim our website on Pinterest by following the steps below:
- Please click on the arrow next to your profile photo in the upper right corner.
- Select the “Settings” menu.
- On the next page, please select the “Complaints” menu.
- Then click on the red “Claim” button.
- Then a box will appear showing the verification code. Please copy the verification code and save it to our blog, edit the HTML code below the code.
- Then, once the verification code is stored on the blog, click the “Continue” button in the Pinterest area to verify the code, then Pinterest will ask for the domain or URL of our blog that we want to claim. Please enter the blog’s domain or URL in the box provided, then click the button.
- If we have more than one blog please repeat from step 4 to add another complaint blog.
This is how to claim the website on Pinterest, hope this is helpful.