Blockchain technology has recently been adopted for use by the real estate industry. This technology can potentially replace core operations such as property transactions such as purchase, sale, financing, lease and management transactions; And also become a useful tool in the manufacturing process in simplifying supply chain and logistics processes. blackrow’s blockchain in real estate The online conference will showcase global blockchain and real estate experts sharing their expertise and practical knowledge global representative.
Gold Partners: DigiShares.io and ChromaWay AB
- British Blockchain Association
- Government Blockchain Association
- Frankfurt School Blockchain Center
- Bangalore Realtors Association India
- FIABCI India
- Center for Evidence Based Blockchain
- International Token Standardization Association
- Dr. Naseem Naqvi – British Blockchain Association
- Claus Scanning – DigiShares
- Todd Miller – Chromaway
- Piper Moretti – Crypto Realty Group
- Baxter Hines – Honeycomb Digital Investments
- Nishtih Desai
- Dr. Niranjan Hiranandani – NAREDCO, Hiranandani Group
- Farooq Mehmood – Silverline Group
- Jeremy Barnett – Resilience Partners Ltd.
- Michael Flight – Liberty Real Estate Fund
- John Dean Marcunas – Government Blockchain Association
- Axel Von Goldbeck – Fiber
- Amit Puri – DAMAC Group
- Pankaj Kapoor
- Jared Wachler – Shepard Mullin
- Neeraj Bansal – KPMG in India
- Jamil Hassan – Irish Tech News
Media Partners: BraveNewCoin | newsaffinity | Coincodex | Blockchainmedia.id | Coinquora | Irish Tech News | Bitcoin Insider | cryptonomist | TechStory | CryptoNewsZ | coin republic
Registration is free- http://www.blackarrowconferences.com/bire.
about us – blackrow convention
A conference producing company based in Mumbai and Jakarta. Established in 2010, successfully concluded conferences and training programs on diverse topics including Blockchain, IT Security, Real Estate, PCI/DSS, Project Management, Business Analysis; in India, Indonesia, Cambodia and Germany.
- Organized 125+ conferences and training workshops
- Hosted over 25,000 delegates from 50+ countries
- More than 800 exhibitors and vendor companies exhibited
- Organized 70+ Real Estate Conferences and Training Workshops in India
- Executed 18 Blockchain Conferences in India, Indonesia, Cambodia and Germany
View all our past events – https://www.blackarrowconferences.com/past-events.html.
Just Bookmark For More Updates